March 9, 2007

Preds Extinguish Flames

It was like Playoff hockey last night at the Nashville Arena (Gaylord is apparently pulling their naming rights). We had a wonderful time watching the Predators cruise to a 6-3 victory over Calgary. The depth of the team is terrific this year and they are playing with confidence that comes with knowing they can beat any team out there. It's great after all the years of building to this point. I can't wait for first two rounds of the Stanley Cup. :)


Rachel was the life of the party, entertaining everyone around us with her smile and celebratory dancing. People 2 rows behind us were actually leaning down to tell us how funny she is. She can be really sweet & good when she wants to be.


Rachel konks out.










In other news, I have been discharged by my physical therapist, Connie; and as long as the doctor agrees on Tuesday, I don't have to go back. Yippee! Now my Tuesday & Thursday mornings will be free again. More time while Rachel is in school to knit, work out at the Y, catch up on housework (NOT!), etc.

Also, here is a picture of the Flurries scarf in progress. I think the yarn is really pretty and I like how the stitch pattern works up on the bias all by itself.

No comments: