March 19, 2007

Rachel Meets the Predators

This morning Rachel & I joined my sister Susan's family--BIL Ken, my niece Sophie, and Angus--at Centennial Sportsplex for a special closed event for members of Gnash's Kids Club. We were invited to meet Gnash, watch the Predators practice, and get autographs signed. There were some long lines, but we enjoyed our Starbucks coffee and getting "Up Close & Personal" with the Preds.
It was interesting to watch the practice drills and even a little comical when all the guys got down on the ice for a stretch.






Angus, Sophie and Rachel in the stands.








Rachel and #3, Marek Zidlicky. My camera battery died before I could get shots of Ramzi Abid, Rich Peverley & Alexander Radulov. We were hoping to see some of the players the kids love like Vokoun and Tootoo--or even Peter Forsberg, but it was still pretty cool.

No comments: