April 12, 2008

Another Saturday Night...


This will be a shorter post; I don't have a lot to talk about and I am totally exhausted. I left the house bright & early this morning to be at the Officers meeting of my Harley-Davidson Chapter. This is about the 5th year straight that I have been one of the editors of the chapter newsletter. It isn't the post glamorous of positions, but I really enjoy the creative part of designing it (the other editor does all the nagging for articles!) and I can get it done on my own time.

After the meeting I ran a few errands and then went over to Candi and Gary's (also members of the Harley Chapter) house to watch the Predators play Game Two on TV. They have an awesome flat panel that is almost as good as watching the game live. 

Friends Rick and Penny and a couple of Candi's neighbors were there, too. Although the Preds lost again (final score 4-2), they played better and we had a nice time being together. Doug stayed home with Rachel and it was a treat to have a Moms Day Out. I picked up some take-out Chinese on the way home and now I am looking forward to a quiet evening and an early bedtime...

No comments: