August 8, 2007

Monsoon Season?

It's approximately 101 degrees here in Nashville today, and with the drought most of us are wishing for the rains to come, but I just had to go ouside and take this photo of the (wool) Socks that Rock "Inside Out" sock I finished* up last night. This was the February kit from the STR Sock Club, the colorway is called Monsoon. The April & June kirs were beautiful--I need to post photos of the skeins before I get them rolled.

Now I just need to make the other one, and when this heat wave passes and the fall temps arrive I'll be cozy in my "cool" socks. Big smile for my first adult sock!

*Please disregard that end I still need to sew in!

1 comment:

Grandma Barb said...

You have done a great job!! I can't wait to get home - Petals is at daycare today. I'm home now doing laundry and then I'm driving down to Wickford. There is another yarn shop there!!! See you Tuesday.