August 13, 2007

Monday Again

I have a few errands to run this morning and then it's Knitting at the Library day. Hooray! On the second Monday of each month there is a group that meets at the main public library in downtown Nashville. Knitters of note often attend, there are door prizes, and a good time is had by all. It's been awhile since my schedule has allowed me to attend, so I am really looking forward to it.

Doug and I have been working hard in the veggie garden, too. I need to post a photo or two, but we've been trying to come up with a foolproof way to keep our dog Pogo out of the garden. He has become obsessed with stealing the green tomatoes (I think he believes they are tennis balls) and if things keep up this way we won't harvest a ripe tomato this summer. Doug has reinforced the fencing and is building a new wood gate that I don't think he'll be able to push his way under. I tell ya, sometimes pets seem to be more trouble than they are worth. Of course, I don't really mean that. Pogo is awfully cute.

No comments: