February 3, 2007

Super Bowl XLI


By yesterday afternoon the snow was pretty much gone. The clouds had moved on and the sky was bright blue again. One of the things I really love about Nashville after living through so many Chicago winters is that the grey skies never last very long...

Speaking of Chicago. We had a great day yesterday, but there's lots to do today to prepare for SUPER BOWL XLI. I am so excited to see Da Bears back in the Super Bowl after 21 years. I was in college back in '85 and it was such a great time. I am hoping to get out today and get a NFC Champions sweatshirt to wear tomorrow, but maybe that would jinx it! Around here it's probably like not rooting for the Saints two weeks ago, but I am just not a Peyton Manning fan. The Bears are the underdogs according to the news, but I think the Bears like it that way.










Bringin' it Home!



Check out the Bears home page here:
http://www.chicagobears.com/

They have a cool countdown to kickoff clock.

No comments: